Zaapi (www.zaapi.com) is a pre-launch VC-backed startup in Singapore on a mission to digitize Southeast Asia’s MSMEs. Our first product is an e-commerce enablement mobile app that allows MSMEs to create an online store in a few clicks, integrate with social media accounts, payments and logistics providers and much much more!
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a Singapore or Bangkok-based Growth Intern to work together with our Growth Team to assist in driving the adoption of our product in its first market, Thailand and conduct further growth activities in other regional markets. Are you resourceful, eager to take on a challenge and learn from industry-leading growth specialists? Then this role is for you!
- Manage Zaapi’s social media content, including coming up with campaign ideas and collaborating with together with animators and graphic artists to bring those to life
- Take part in SEO activities by writing blog and guest post content and disseminating it online
- Handle email marketing operations including devising campaign structures for different user
- segments and writing out content
- Assist in the execution of performance marketing operations (e.g. Facebook App Installs,
- Google Universal App Campaigns, Paid Search...)
- Manage the onboarding and retention of new users (e.g. call users who drop off to understand
- underlying drivers, assist in onboarding etc.)
- Conduct regular user interviews and communicate feedback to the growth and product teams
- You are currently enrolled in or have recently graduated with a business-related degree
- You are a native speaker English and possess strong writing skills
- You have experience and/or a strong interest in marketing/growth
- You are self-driven and able to to work independently in a fast-moving startup environment
We are looking for someone to join us full-time as soon as possible for a period of around 2 months.
Singapore or Bangkok. Remote first.