- Year 3 University and upper with Leadership experience.
- Strong knowledge in Marketing and Brand.
- Able to work remotely.
About the position:
The Digital Marketing Manager will lead a team of 2-3 marketing specialists, overseeing all branding and performance campaigns at G-college. You will train and supervise your team to execute marketing activities, mainly on social media platforms, to generate organic demand and growth for the assigned business unit.
- Leadership: Lead a team of 2-3 marketing specialists to build a holistic and comprehensive campaign plan for the assigned Business Unit.
- Brand & content marketing: have a solid understanding of G-college’s brand identity & marketing strategy, thereby creating campaign plans with compelling story-telling and relevant content for the audience. The goal is to increase awareness and customer engagement for G-college overall and the assigned Business Unit.
- Performance marketing: understand business needs and priorities, thereby creating effective performance campaigns that target the right student groups and promote the registrations for G-college’s programs.
- Training: conduct on-the-job knowledge sharing to ensure all team members are equipped with marketing skills adequately to fulfill their jobs.
- Team engagement: work closely with the Head of Marketing to ensure a high satisfaction level among marketing team members.
- Hunger to learn and to contribute back to society.
- Genuine interest in education, coaching, and personal development.
- Final year in University or currently pursuing a Master's degree or having 1-2 years of working experience in marketing (including internships and extracurricular activities).
- Strategic thinking, entrepreneurial mindset coupled with a hands-on, can-do attitude.
- Leadership - ability to lead a small team of 2-3 people effectively in a digital setting.
- Teamwork & communication - ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with large groups of audiences in a digital setting.
- Excellent time and priority management skills.
- Bi-annual team bonding.
- Tokens of appreciation and certificates to all team members.
- Recommendation letters directly from Founder/CEO for career development.
- International network with team members around the world such as Vietnam, Germany, Singapore, Japan, Russia, Thailand, etc.
- Learning opportunities and on-the-job training for all members.