A. Academic Requirements
IT, Informatics degree holder or any equivalent/relevant degree, or NO DEGREE if you can prove that you possess the required knowledge.
B. Required Skills
- Web hosting skills and knowledge
- Website optimisation and technical support
- Skilled with WP builders like Elementor, Divi (or willing to learn if other than mentioned)
C. Additional Skills
Having any of these skills would be a plus!
- UX/UI (or willing to learn)
- E-commerce platforms experience like WooCommerce, Shopify...etc. (or willing to learn)
D. Language Skills
Must have Excellent English & Arabic command.
E. Leadership Competencies
Having the ability to work in teams and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders is a must. On the other hand, you should be excellent at working on your own.
However, you’ll never be left out alone as you'll have rock-solid backup and close supervision from your line manager and our talent growth manager simultaneously. “Teamwork makes dream work.”
- Meeting (online) with clients along with the team to discuss website design and functionalities
- Customising WP themes front-end
- Creating WP websites architecture/sitemap
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration
- Conducting website performance tests
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Conducting WordPress training for the client if required
- Monitoring the performance of the live website
We support you with:
- Access to world’s best creative libraries (Envato Elements and others)
- Access to multiple stock photos platforms
- Access to world-class WP training
- Access to advanced paid tools to improve your work outcomes
- Daily supervision and guidance by your team leader and the Managing Director
- Improving your Business English skills (if needed)
- We rarely use emails. We adapt one of the world’s advanced project management and team communication tools for smooth operations
- Flexible, fun, transparent, governed, and VERY ORGANISED work environment
- Supportive team and management
- Open door policy
- Though this role is remote work, but we get together on a monthly basis as well as on special occasions in company treats
- If we missed an essential offering that makes a difference with your work results; we’d love to hear from you!
- We are kinda special and a team of superstars. We ONLY hire superstars :)