We’re looking for a Wordpress Developer who has in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Able to create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
Working Location : Johor Bahru / Kuala Lumpur (Remote support - work-from-home for now due to Covid-19)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Can speak English and Chinese.
If you’re keen, kindly create your portfolio on Outwiths and apply through https://www.outwiths.com/jobs/details/111