We are expanding our team in the Philippines! We’re looking for an intermediate WordPress Developer to work remotely on websites (creating new sites, and updating existing sites), Wordpress migrations (DB, plugins, themes), funnels, sales pages, e-commerce storefronts, and membership portals.
We’ll start off with an initial trial project or two. If that goes well, we’ll be looking for 20 hours per week. This position is part-time remote work with the possibility of growing into full-time. This opening is for long-term, consistent work with set working hours.
Please note that this is NOT for contractors or agencies.
Work responsibilities include:
- New website creation and modification of existing sites as mentioned above
- Take PSDs and code for Wordpress
- Create custom WordPress themes
- Convert non-responsive WordPress themes into fluid, fully-responsive sites on all device types
- Find appropriate plug-ins for WordPress that fit desired requirements as needed
- Experience with Adobe XD and Figma is a plus, but not required
It is a bonus if you have additional skills and experience since we have a variety of work across different platforms. Feel free to share with us any additional skills you feel could be valuable.
You are a highly detail-oriented professional who turns in quality, completed work consistently, without the need for revisions. We do perform QC but expect your work to be client-ready prior to this step.
We use Dropbox, Teamwork Projects, Teamwork Desk, Google Drive/Docs, and Telegram. You must be accessible via Telegram when working.
Fluent English communication skills are a must.
Skills and expertise:
Front-end Development Languages
Front-end Development Skills
- Basic to moderate knowledge of JSON, jQuery, Node.js and Liquid (Shopify)
Front-end Development Deliverables
- Website/Wordpress development
- PSD to WordPress
- Funnels (Landing Pages, Sales Pages)
- E-commerce stores
- Fluid responsiveness (with Bootstrap, and without)
- Adobe XD and Figma experience a plus, but not required
Salary Range: Php 23,000 to Php 28,000
*Please let us know your experience, availability, and how soon you can get started. We also ask that you answer the following questions when submitting your resume and cover letter:
1. Have you developed any responsive sites from scratch? Please provide links/samples if so.
2. In which of the required job skills do you feel you are strongest?
3. Have you built any responsive sites using page builder platforms like Elementor, Divi or Fusion Builder previously? If so, please provide example URLs.
4. Please describe the tools and methods you would use to ensure browser compatibility before turning over work assignments.
5. Please describe the tools and methods you would take to ensure fluid responsiveness before turning over work assignments.
At least 3 years experience in Wordpress development