Work from home, work from anywhere!
Compensation is in net!
9AM to 5PM shift!
Additional Benefits on the way!
We are seeking WordPress Developers responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Build, develop and maintain web sites, plugins, etc on WordPress
- Migrate WordPress Sites
- Develop and Install plugins and themes
- Manage the WordPress based website and web templates.
- Be ready to support requests from team members on WordPress questions via Slack, phone or email.
- Provide WordPress SEO and web optimizations.
- Report to Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Build workflows for Automations
- Build marketing campaigns and reports.
- Be the lead on supporting the team with other operational functions of WordPress.
- Oversee user access and permissions within WordPress, and work with sales/marketing leaders to determine appropriate user permissions, roles, and teams for all users.
- Front end development using HTML 5,CSS 3 & jQuery
- Strong WordPress template, themes and plug-in development.
- Working knowledge of WordPress custom loops, fields, post types, and taxonomies.
- Experience with source control like GitHub and GitLab.
- Experience with screen optimization techniques.
- Knowledge in compliance to W3C and other emerging web standards.
- Compliance with WCAG 2.0 accessibility requirements
- Experience with consumption of third party APIs.
- Knowledge of social media marketing and content marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of design principles such as white space, simplicity, chunking, proximity, weight, context, visual cues, signposts, focus, and conventions.
- Ability to solve new problems independently using internet resources
- proactively and educate self about the latest trends, techniques, and tools in the web development industry
- Candidate must be a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to speak professionally and courteously with clients..
- Three plus years of professional experience in creation, construction, and management of sites, themes, and plugins in the WordPress platform.
- Any experience or working knowledge of Automated Testing is a plus
We require all our team members to use time and task tracking software on their computers for time tracking. Please read more about this and confirm that you understand and agree to use it before applying for a position.
If you think you have the spark and a constantly simmering pot of ideas, get in touch with us.