Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a trusted brand for traders and investors all around the world. With over 40 million unique users per month they belong to the top financial portals worldwide.
Their core mission: to keep their readers updated in real time.
What is this job about?
In this position as Website Manager, you understand the Philippine financial market like no other. You will be responsible for the content, quality, promotion and community of the Philippine edition.
On a daily basis, you write articles on various financial topics in Tagalog and English. Although the position is remote, you need to be in the right time zone to work during the hours of the Philippine stock market.
Your tasks may include:
- SEO & Online Marketing activities:
- Website content management
- Editing and localization
- Traffic maximization
- Traffic monitoring and analysis
- Searching for local news sources
- Sourcing for and collaborating with contributing writers
- Fixing localization issues and correcting translations
- Building partnerships with local media and finance companies
- Promoting the company's web tools to other sites
- Social Media Management
- PR and brand awareness activities in the Philippines
- Ensuring quality standards for language and technical functionality
- Supporting users visiting the website
- Acting as the moderator on forums
Your job is key to the company’s growth! Great content means growing visibility – worldwide!
Who is this job made for?
- For digital marketing professionals with great interest in the financial/investment sector.
- For passionate writers with previous experience in financial content creation.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in Tagalog & proficiency in English
- At least 2 years of experience in content creation or journalism in the finance industry
- 2 years of experience in analyzing website traffic
- In-depth knowledge of Philippines stock exchange(PSE)
- First experience or deep knowledge of the financial and investment sector
- Knowledge of digital performance activities
- Business and goal oriented outlook
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
This brings you extra points:
- Previous experience in SEO and Social Media Optimization
- Networking skills to search for growth opportunities (in the future)
- Previous experience in management
Are you ready to keep the world updated about real time activities on the Philippine stock market? You can also share this offer with a friend whom you think is the perfect fit ?.