Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Responsible for web, client, and H5 version iteration and user experience optimization, Work with cross-functional team from around the world to develop a strategy for international product development, implementation, and rollout.
- Responsible for the formulation and design of product architecture for new projects or new directions.
- Responsible for the formulation of the implementation steps of large-scale projects, cross-departmental coordination and communication.
- Prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers, designers, and analysts to ship high-quality experiences.
- 3+ years of product management / product ownership experience.
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices, master the design specifications of Web and APP.
- Experienced in planning work for assigned work streams,independently responsible for complete project planning;
- Ability to operate under tight deadlines while maintaining multiple projects.
- Good at data analysis and product pain point mining, data-oriented to promote continuous product innovation and iteration.
- Requires rigorous logic and strong communication skills.
- Have good English reading and writing skills.
- Work experience in finance/exchange is preferred
- Computer/finance related majors are preferred
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire