Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for an experienced VP of Finance to plan and execute the company’s financial strategy and provide leadership to rapidly scaling Finance teams. The position's scope can cover many regions globally.
Location for this role is flexible and this role can work remotely.Responsibilities
- Drive financial planning at a senior level
- Support company’s strategy using a data-driven approach
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the efficient operations
- Manage the Finance team
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Develop, maintain and revise policies, procedures, processes and internal controls to ensure that proper governance are practiced and upheld
- 10+ years of proven experience in accounting/planning/forecasting, experience in a senior finance role with leadership and strategic direction
- Experienced with Global high-growth internet companies, experience helping organizations through scaling
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, experienced management of large teams
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities. Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of complex strategy discussions.
- Reputation for integrity, dedicated work ethic, and desire for ownership & accountability.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire