Virtual Technical Recruiter
Duration: Monday to Friday 9 AM to 6 PM EST (Potential to switch to your preferred schedule once Trained)
Scout Solutions is looking for a PHILIPPINES-BASED Virtual Recruiter to join our team and help us with day-to-day recruiting activities. You would join a small, fun & amazing team in a full-time work-from-home (remote) position. Ideally, you will bring full-cycle recruiting experience and have recruited for technical (I.T.) positions. It would be a plus if you have experience recruiting for U.S.-based positions, and even more of a plus if you have recruited for U.S. Government positions. Primary responsibilities would be to source and screen candidates, but we play to team members' strengths and interests, so there would be ample opportunity to develop and grow professionally as you desire. In this role, you will have the ability to collaborate with like-minded team members in our mission to help US-based companies bring the best talent into their organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, job boards, social media, etc
- Screen candidate resumes, profiles, and job applications against job requirements
- Conduct phone screens/interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess candidate/applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, etc
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the recruiting and selection process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analysis, and decision-making skills
- Assemble, prepare, analyze, and submit candidate data to various team members and systems
- Prepare and send correspondence by way of email and various messaging platforms
- Maintain real-time updates and status of candidates and jobs within applicant tracking systems
- Maintain accurate and complete data in various databases and spreadsheets
- Schedule and maintain phone screens, interviews, and calendars
- Work with software tools and possess the ability to analyze accuracy of data
- Submit daily/weekly reports on current activity
- Maintain a high-level of confidentiality of company, client, and candidate information
- Clean-up and format job descriptions and other documents as needed
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Proactive in contributing ideas and creating awareness of challenges
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Reporting skills
- Good Verbal and Written American English communication
- Ability to work 5 days a week consistently and must have reliable internet.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years of U.S. Based Technical Recruiting experience
- Proven experience sourcing technical (I.T.) candidates for technical positions in the U.S.
- Proven experience screening technical candidates, ideally verbal/phone screening experience
- Familiarity with different Job Boards (i.e; LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed and ClearanceJobs) is required.
- Strong Microsoft office skills required – intermediate Microsoft Excel skills preferred
- Google apps skills are highly desired
- Familiarity with an applicant tracking system or HRIS system is highly preferred.
- Experience with various software business applications (ATS, Trello, Google Forms, other relevant recruitment software tools)