*Only shortlisted candidates and who followed application instructions will be contacted.*
Are you good at finding information on the internet? Full of curiosity and a highly intelligent individual? We got you!
We are looking for individuals to join our team who have great research skills, are good at data collection and analyzing information from different sources.
Job Title: Virtual Assistant for Research
Job Type: Part-time Contractor (Remote, Philippines only)
- Research from multiple sources of local and remote job opportunities for our company users in different countries, the specific location/countries will be assigned once hired.
- Copy, paste and publish the full and detailed job descriptions in the company dashboard with 100?curacy.
- Publish 100 listings per day
Who You Are
-With previous experience and projects in doing extensive research in a work from home set-up
-Availability to work at least 6 days a week between 12 pm to 6 pm, Manila Time (non-negotiable)
-With personal equipment and a good internet connection
-Experience with tools such as Slack, Google Apps, and LinkedIn
-Good speaking and writing skills in English
-High attention to detail, decision-making, and critical thinking
-Timeliness and dependability
- Have Payoneer account
Salary: $6 per 100 job opportunities/listing published per day
Schedule: Monday to Friday, Sunday, Saturday off.
Availability to work between 12 pm to 6 pm, Manila Time
Our company is a US-based startup studio building digital products and services for the Caribbean employment and educational market. We contribute to popularizing technologies and economic progress in the Caribbean by empowering people to find better opportunities, create new solutions and develop high-quality tech products to help businesses grow.
IMPORTANT: It is required to post 100 jobs or listings per day. The VA who can't fulfill the minimum requirement will not be accepted and will be automatically excluded from the program.
How to apply:
- Updated resume
- A 3-5 minute video introduction sharing why you're a good fit for the position so we can know you better and contains answers to the following questions:
- Tell us about your relevant experience with the position and what improvements you have contributed to your previous jobs.
- What are your suggestions to make this project successful?
- If you are chosen for this position, what would be the first initiative that you will do?
- Can you work on a long-term contract?
- Do you have any other commitments at the moment?
- Are you available to work from Monday to Friday and Sunday with the above schedule?
- Screenshot of your computer specs and internet speed.
Put it in your subject line: “I will bring exceptional results!”