MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 1 million businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers. The Remote Company is a network of remote-first tech companies and MailerLite is part of this network
We’re looking for a Video Tutorials Creator. In this role, you will be responsible for creating educational videos that feature you as the instructor. This includes tutorials, webinars, and short videos (for ads).
This position is fully remote. You can create videos from anywhere in the world as long as you can ensure clear audio and high-quality video
- Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
You won’t be bored
- You'll be working in a team of passionate and curious video experts, constantly learning about the newest features and passing your knowledge that helps customers succeed.
You will be challenged with interesting tasks
- We love exploring new solutions for video education that help our customers succeed. Adapting to new channels and formats can be challenging as well as very exciting.
You will take ownership
- We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
You’ll have experts at hand
- Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can pick where you want to work, every day
- At MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Part of the team works from the office in Vilnius, the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You can count on stability
- We're not a startup that's burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
What we expect from you
- Experience in a similar role or personal project where creating video and screen recordings was your main responsibility
- General understanding of all aspects of production — shooting, editing, lighting, audio, styling and set decorating
- Comfortable working in front of a camera
- Experience working with pCloud, Google Cloud, Dropbox or equivalent file-sharing platforms
- Experience or general interest in the email marketing industry
- Self-motivated attitude
- Experience in creating videos for YouTube and other Social Media platforms is a plus
- Experience using video editing software DaVinci Resolve and Final Cut Pro X (is a big plus)
- Proficient with Mac OS
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
- Available to work full time (40 hours per week)
What we offer
- Salary: $30,000-$54,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. The whole company gathers once a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- Team meet-up once a year - you and your team will get a budget to meet and bond in a location of your choice
- Four weeks of vacation. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here