We are looking to build a Video Production with members from the Philippines to join our nimble, passionate, and fully remote company.
Who are we? We are a creative agency that creates engaging stories for customer journeys. Clients we have worked with include World Bank, Adobe, SAP, Bayer, Reckitt, and other global leading brands that highly regard our level of craftsmanship.
Why join us? Because we are the new-age of video production. Everything is produced online, and that implies a world of endless possibilities. Are you ready for a new adventure?
We are looking for:
- Animator (Based in the Philippines)
- Motion graphics editor (Based in the Philippines)
- Offline editor (Based in the Philippines)
- Art director (Based in APAC)
- Post production supervisor (Based in the Philippines)
Key areas of responsibility:
- Create multimedia content for client videos and internal company projects
- Work collaboratively with the video production team, as well as independently
- Communicate effectively with the team, and having an in-depth understanding of project briefs
- Script, storyboard and develop schedules for video production tasks, ensuring the timely completion of tasks
- Thoroughly check for errors (ex: glitch, out of sync, media offline, etc) before the submission of assets, ensuring that the production is of the highest quality
- 5+ years of experience working on video production with global agencies and clients
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Outstanding ability to think conceptually, and have an exceptional taste for videos and films
- A growth-centric mindset, and openness to criticism and feedback
- A sense of humor is a bonus
Required pre-screening materials:
- The most recent reel that you have created
- A cover letter which includes your work process, and a summary of projects you’ve worked on
- A link to the project that you’re most proud of
- Please prepare answers to the following questions prior to screening:
- What is your favorite film?
- Who is your favourite director?
- What is your favorite ad (attach link), and why?
- How many years of experience have you had in this field? Please state all the roles you’ve been in, and the number of years you spent at each role.
Paperplane team members not only do great work, they do it using their hands, their head, and their heart. We are interested in working with those who bring a keen sense of ownership to each project and practice a collaborative, customer-centric approach. We offer solid pay, great perks and, of course, the chance to learn and grow with a very cool bunch of people.
Interested? Send us a note with a current resume (and portfolio link if a creative role), and let’s discover if we’d be a good match for you. We welcome all qualified candidates - come co-create with us.