This is a remote position.
An amazing opportunity to work with an innovative, Australian Video Production Company for an experienced, vibrant and talented Videographer, passionate about video, animation and design.
Reporting to the owner you will be a self-starting, highly organised and experienced Video Editor with experience in editing and producing video’s at a commercial level with a portfolio of works within Architecture, Property and Construction.
Our client specialises in high quality video production for clients within the Property & Construction sector.
- University Qualified – Major in Film & Design
- Minimum of 2 years working Professional Experience
- Industry Experience: Architecture, Property, Construction
- Experience Creating Real Estate Videos, Brand Stories, Social Media Videos
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Key Skills Required:
- Standout Video Editing skills including colour grading and audio mixing
- Strong Graphic Design Skills
- Experience with animation & motion graphics with After effects
- Experience with Digital Marketing (+)
Video Editing I Design
- Editing client videos into showreels for Property Clients
- Creating Real Estate Videos, Brand Stories, Social Media Videos
- Design of Video Banners and Thumbnails
- Creating animation and motion graphics in After Effects
- Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Canva & MS Office
- Social Media Video editing and design
- Content creation support and design
- Re-purpose content for various social media platforms
- Multi-platform social media management
- Facebook Video Add creation
- Understanding of video funnels formats (+)
1. Monthly Salary: Php 25,000
- Salary will be paid on a bi-monthly basis on 1st and 16th of each month
- You will be paid extra for overtime and Philippines public holidays
- Probation: 6 months and after Probation
ü 10 days annual leave credits
ü 5 days sick leave
ü 13th Month Pay
- Laptop provided after 30 days
- Permanent work from home role. You will have to use your own internet.
- Shift times: 5:30AM – 2:30PM Manila time, Monday to Friday