Company: Cirtex Industries Ltd and associated entities
Location: Remote. Work-from-home acceptable if there are minimal distractions and good IT infrastructure including a fast, reliable internet connection.
Reports to: Marketing Coordinator
Company Objective: As a leading Geosynthetics manufacturing and Distribution Company we are committed to:
- Supplying a comprehensive range of geosynthetic and construction products to meet environmental, civil engineering & hydraulic challenges from both our own New Zealand and Australia manufacturing operations and world class manufacturers to our New Zealand, Australian & South Pacific clients.
- A culture of continuous improvement, excellence, and integrity.
- Developing progressive partnerships with clients.
- Continuous growth and professional development of our team.
Purpose of Position: The purpose of this position is to edit and create video and graphic content, also managing the website.
Key Relationships: Marketing team and other Cirtex teams
A commitment to the Cirtex Vision & Values, understanding the business methods, system & processes is an ongoing responsibility of this role.
- Website managing
- Updating content and creating new pages on an existing website
- Update design features as required
- Working on SEO and potentially Google ads as needed.
- Video editing
- Create videos that tell a story, convey a message and hold the audience’s attention
- Add voiceovers, music, subtitles
- Graphic & Digital design
- Diagram, illustration and photoshop manipulation
- Creating digital graphics as required
- Ensuring branding and messaging is consistent across all marketing
- Other tasks as required
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite - especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Premiere pro
- Experience in Wordpress
- Experience with SEO optimization and google platforms
- Experience with similar roles
Key personal attributes:
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to balance multiple projects and work to deadlines.
- Demonstrate a high level of corporate & personal presentation, professional.
- Ability to take ownership & accountability of every task
- Display enthusiasm, initiative & strong creative skills
- Ability to remain focused & calm under pressure.
- Ability to maintain & build strong, open & collaborative relationships at all levels.