A technology client is looking for a Video Editor (Freelance) to manipulate and edit recorded footage into a finished project that tells a cohesive story.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Meet with the clients (from production to post-production) to establish the desired feel and look for the video to be created.
- Have a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation.
- Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to present to the client and receive approval before initiating the video edit.
- Edit and improve video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips, and other important aspects of the project.
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos are according to the client's specifications.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor in a freelance, agency, or corporate setting.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, and Final Cut).
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong work portfolio.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, continuity, special effects, 3D, and compositing.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Ability to manage and present to stakeholders.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Powered by JazzHR