Our US client is looking for a US Recruiter and, I'm keen to consider you for the role if you are interested.
About the client:
They are focused on helping customers in the biotech, pharma, food & beverage, academia and laboratories find the best solutions for their liquid handling needs while forging the future of science and research. They've converted their 18 years of experience and expertise to their customers’ success.
Work Status: Full-time; 40 hours per week
Work Schedule: Asia/Manila 10:00 PM - 07:00 AM (MLA)
Salary: Php 30,000-Php60,000 (still negotiable)
Who we are looking for?
An experienced recruiter who is proactive, knowledgeable of good hiring practices and possesses the following:
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self-motivate, set goals, and meet deadlines.
- Maintain courteous and professional working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Judgment and decision making
- Critical thinking
- Good interviewing skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive, eager to learn and willing to take on new challenges.
- Passionate about developing new ideas, designing solutions, and strategically helping the team grow.
- Experience hiring US professionals
What the job requires?
The recruiter will need to be collaborative, detail-oriented and do the following :
- Confers with department management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Writes job descriptions or reviews and edits job descriptions written by others.
- Sources and recruits candidates using databases, social media etc.
- Posts jobs to appropriate job board/social media etc..
- Screens candidates resumes and job applications
- Conducts interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assesses applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes.
- Performs reference and background checks.
- Makes recommendations to company hiring managers.
- Coordinates interviews with the hiring managers.
- Follows up on the interview process status.
- Stays current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Onboards and integrates new employees.
- Acts as a point of contact and builds influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Promotes company’s reputation as “best place to work.”
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees.
- Complies with all applicable procedures within the Quality Procedures Manual and carefully follows the instructions thereof.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Please see the link for a better understanding of the role: