This position is open for onsite or 100% remote.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment cycle of the business unit conducting strategic planning, attraction, sourcing, selection, and conversion of candidates for both specific requisitions, building a diverse pipeline of highly skilled resources, and effectively managing candidate relationships – all to ensure the right talent is available when needed.
- Works with Hiring Managers and business unit leaders to define and document hiring forecasts.
- Identify and implement new methods with the approach for sourcing candidates and generating new leads.
- Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring that process, recommend areas for improvement, and always ensure best practices.
- Use detailed screening and selection criteria to identify qualified candidates and determine the relevant strength of the candidates in the pool.
- Handle recruitment activities from gathering the requisitions, sourcing, screening, interviews, follow up till the candidate joins.
- Work with hiring managers to understand immediate and future requirements in business units to regulate the direction of efforts.
- Focus on effective networking methods to reach the greatest number of potential candidates through internet sourcing, direct mailing, LinkedIn, industry leads & sources, key contacts, portals, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment preferably IT, Engineering, Life Science or Executive Search.
- With history working in a staffing company.
- Has a Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience.