Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.Description
Finance at Unilever is about a lot more than numbers. It’s a craft that requires you to get to the heart of multi-billion pound brands. People will seek your advice on brand development, pricing strategy and more – and they’ll trust you to see past the figures to the bigger picture. You’ll be involved in evaluating the benefits of innovation on major brands and be in the thick of pricing strategy and investment decisions. We do not require a financial/economic degree, but we do require people with strong analytical skills. We look for people who want to get to grips with the inner workings of a vast business and a desire to understand how it works. It’s about commitment, real people skills and a deep-seated interest in the business as a whole.Key features
Get a chance to experience either one of the following streams:
- Finance Excellence Teams – These teams deliver performance management and business partnering around the core business cycle and key decision support topics. Example: As FET for Dove Innovation Business Case, you will be asked on what will the Gross Margin look like for Dove’s latest innovation?
- Finance Business Partners - These teams focus on unlocking value through intervention and long-term strategy planning. Example: As a Finance Business Partner for Dove, you will be asked on how to double the total Dove business by end 2021?
- Financial Controlling – These teams are focused on proactive risk management, financial accounting and controls, the deployment of global tax and treasury expertise.
- Be involved in challenging projects that requires you to work with multiple stakeholders across teams and functions
- Learn from highly energetic team; where your peers, line managers and senior leaders will help to develop your skills and competencies
- Immerse in the Unilever culture
- For Gen Next applicants: Ability to do a full time internship for 6 months will be a strong advantage
- Applicants must be University students, fresh graduates are not eligible for this intake
- All disciplines and majors are welcomed
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills is a must
- Advanced Excel Skills is a requirement
- Online Application
- Gamified Assessment
- Digital Interview
- Discovery Centre (ULIP) OR Panel Interview (Gen Next) - To be hosted in October/November 21
- Gen- Next: Jan - June 2022, part-time (2 or 3 days)/full-time (6 months) or
- ULIP: May – July 2022 (12 weeks)
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply Online” below, you will be able to access your status update through the Application Portal.
Should you encounter any difficulties during your application, kindly reach out to our team via our Facebook page, Unilever Careers.
Thank you for your interest and application, wishing you all the best!
Keen to find out more? Check out UNILEVER LEADERSHIP INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME | Uniquely Unilever and UNILEVER GEN-NEXT | Uniquely Unilever
Unilever is an organisation committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual and the talent they can bring. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.