Load and Go is an early-stage logtech startup that is building products and services that allows e-commerce sellers to build international logistics networks, in minutes. Launched 2019 in Singapore, we have grown our last-mile delivery and warehousing services in Singapore and are expanding international through a SaaS model.
Since our inception, we've delivered to 200,000 customers in Singapore with added reliability. Join us in our mission to enable e-commerce sellers around the world to sell with more ease, reliability, and affordability.
More About Us
- We have 2 co-founders, Bryan and Henry. Bryan takes care of BD and the tech team and Henry takes care of operations and driver team.
- Currently incubated in SMU's Business Innovation Generator programme and our non-operations team is housed there too
- Started in 2019 as a last-mile delivery company, we provide online sellers with a delivery service that is more reliable and faster.
- Our first warehouse will be opened in Jan 2022 and we'll build a cool office space there to house our non-operations team (tech, bd, and support)
- We're a small team of passionate individuals looking to build solutions that solve the deepest pain points of e-commerce sellers
- To support our own internal operations and the operations of logistics companies worldwide, we're building a host of applications for managing orders, inventory, drivers, and warehouses
- In Oct 2022, we're releasing the first ever platform that allows any e-commerce seller to building international logistics network, in minutes
We are looking for the best talent to join our small team of engineers, product manager, and designer. We want people that are passionate about creating software that makes a huge impact in the world. We like people who take initiative, challenge norms, and when met with a challenging task, take it head on.
As a startup, we have a flat team structure. The best ideas win. We prize teamwork, personal responsibility, and the tenacity to solve challenging problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Apply a user-centered design methodology in creating products for all our stakeholders (e-commerce brands, drivers, internal teams, and partners) on web and mobile apps
- Collaborate with product manager, engineers, and business stakeholders to create the most usable in-app and in-browser experience
- Hands on delivery of concepts, user journeys, user flows and similar documentation and visualise the users perspectives
- Develop wireframes and prototypes
- Conduct usability testing to understand the efficacy of your design
- Translate product requirements into design requirements
- Work with product manager to create epics and user stories
- Understand operational flows that happen on the ground, translating that into user stories, and coming up with the necessary UIs for it
- Be an advocate for design and push a user-centered design agenda within the team
- At least 2 years of experience in user organisations, designing experiences for mobile apps and web apps
- Designed and shipped multiple products and show off a strong portfolio of work
- Experience in research, ideation, product validation, and interaction design
- Experience in planning and facilitating design and information gathering activities to gather requirements and test design
- Experience with working in cross functional teams in an agile setting
- Excellent knowledge of design tools like Figma
- Well-versed in design systems, typography, and style guides
Interested in joining the Load and Go team?
- Your resume
- Portfolio of any project/short write-up work you've done that you're proud of
- Answer these 3 questions:
- What excites you most about this role?
- When are you able to start the role?
- What is your remuneration expectation? (monthly, in SGD)
Do note that applications submitted directly to our careers email address will be given priority. For added visibility, you can send this email along with reaching out to Bryan (Co-founder).