This is a remote position.
Our Customer is a Singapore based game and technology company with expertise in extended reality (XR) and artificial intelligence (AI) for interactive entertainment and enterprise applications. We are looking for experienced candidates with passion in game design and development.
- Develop concepts and the design of the game menus and user interfaces, as well as ui interactions.
- Contribute to the art style guides through collaboration with the Art Director.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas clearly.
- Understand the game design docs, assure that game information and user experience is well conveyed through the various user interfaces.
- Work closely with the art team, designers and engineers, establishing best practices for art and asset creation to technical documentation for the game.
- 2 years minimum of experience in graphic design (or the equivalent) specialized in the creation of game interfaces and in menu design
- Familiarity with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good understanding of basic design principles, such as grid, color and composition.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability and will to work independently and communicate ideas among teammates.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Knowledge in Unity and Unreal software is a plus.)
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical and dental coverage
Please do not hesitate to apply.
Applicants may email their details and resume to [email protected]