Founded in 2019, Next Click Partners is a fast-growing, fully remote, US-based advertising technology company with deep expertise in customer acquisition and online marketing. We leverage proprietary technology and techniques, along with an expert team consisting of web developers, designers, data analysts, business intelligence pros, account managers, and marketing specialists, to drive high-quality traffic to our growing list of national marketing partners… and we’re expanding! Come grow with us.
We’re looking for an experienced and creative full-time UI/UX Designer to join our 100% remote team. As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire user experience throughout our network of websites, optimizing for speed and conversion rates, and ensuring our websites are high quality, professional, modern, and fast-loading across all popular browsers, devices, and operating systems.
The ideal candidate should have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various design technologies.
- Plan and develop new design solutions for various sites
- Establish consistent brand and creative designs across a growing network of websites
- Optimize existing user interface designs to ensure they conform to the latest standards and trends
- Deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Communicate ideas and collect feedback
- Work closely with the whole tech team
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes
- Deliver sites as needed along with support creative asserts (web site HTML/CSS/images as well as email creatives and banners/logos)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a senior-level UI/UX developer
- Design portfolio featuring self-created banners, logos, websites, and other design elements for review
- Familiarity developing HTML/CSS that is optimized for inbox at popular email companies (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.)
- Familiarity with testing websites and CSS across all popular devices, screen resolutions, and operating systems by utilizing tools such as BrowserStack
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Illustrator, or Photoshop) and industry-standard tools such as Figma for prototyping and visualizing your ideas
- Familiarity with lead generation and affiliate marketing industry is not required, but a plus
- Familiarity with frontend design metrics, such as conversion rates, bounce rates, and click-thru-rates, is not required, but a plus
- Attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics and the latest design trends
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Team player who can collaborate and communicate effectively with other stakeholders (tech team, business users, and executives)