Spocket is revolutionizing the world of eCommerce as we know it today. Because of Spocket, a mom from the United Kingdom, or a teacher from Saudi Arabia can start their businesses with our platform.
At Spocket, we are on a mission to empower millions of online entrepreneurs. This is why we wake up every day. Today, Spocket enables over 60,000+ entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores.
On the outside, we’re building something life-changing for entrepreneurs. Helping them achieve their goals is why we’re all here. Changing an entire industry isn’t always a straight path forward, but it’s an experience unlike anything else.
On the inside, we are a fun and passionate group of people striving to build a world-class culture of freedom and responsibility.
We are looking for a proactive UI/UX Webflow developer to work with Spocket’s product team and manage Spocket's website, as well as Spocket’s blog pages using Webflow. We're excited to onboard not just any designer, but a Webflow developer who has a strong eye for design. You will design website changes, identify web design issues and fix them. If this sounds like you, then read on!
You're excited about the role because you will…
- Implement websites in Webflow, taking an aesthetic and organized design from Figma and transforming it into an exceptional website.
- Design visual assets such as digital ads, email campaigns, banners, and landing pages.
- Implement marketing websites in Webflow and manage blog pages.
- Work with Spocket's Product Experimentation Team to quickly try new ideas and launch them without any external support.
- Work together with the rest of the development team to hone your skills and establish the foundation for the Webflow development process.
- Create and document efficient design processes and solutions that work at scale.
- Promote Spocket’s design guidelines, best practices, and standards throughout the company.
We’re excited to have you because you have…
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Webflow developer and a designer.
- Proficiency in using Webflow and experience building scalable design systems.
- Experience creating graphics for the web and an understanding of dynamic design.
- You have a strong portfolio that can speak to both your UX and visual design skills.
- You have a solid and up-to-date understanding of best practices, developments, and trends on the web, including understanding when and where user testing and research should be incorporated into the product design process.
- You prioritize objective review over ego. You welcome feedback with open hands and can iterate on your designs within a team, regardless of your attachment to your designs.
- You have excellent communication skills that convey both confidence and charm.
You’re excited about joining because...
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority.
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team.
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve processes across the business.
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry.
- We love hanging out. A team that has fun together, stays together!
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply now!