Philippines (Remote Work)
BagoSphere upskills jobseekers and workers with in-demand human skills.
Our goal is to make human skills development accessible for any person seeking a better life. In developing economies, jobseekers and workers lack human skills that employers need. As a result, they have low-confidence, poor skills and struggle with employment. BagoSphere provides guidance at every stage of launching their careers. We have created an online support system and human-skills education that makes them more likely to be employed and be promoted faster.
BagoSphere has won multiple awards from MIT-Solve, Ashoka, UBS, Frontier Innovators and has partnered with Globe Telecom, the National University of Singapore, elea Foundation, Fossil Foundation and Julius Baer Foundation to transform a new generation of workers ready for the next generation of business. We are also on the Stanford Social Innovation Review, Devex, Guardian.
As a BagoSphere trainer, you will impact individuals and enterprises through our on-site and online pre-employment programs, job readiness workshops, and customized training solutions for companies. We will equip you to deliver our training programs through our carefully-crafted onboarding methodology to make you succeed in your role.
A day in your life:
- Deliver training programs and facilitate classes efficiently and purposefully.
- Track trainees’ learning progress.
- Coach trainees on performance thru constructive feedback and encouragement with the goal of helping them discover their full potential.
- Improve training programs, policies, and procedures with data-driven insights and collaborative reflections with the team.
With your awesome skills, you would have accomplished these in 1 year:
- You have satisfactorily conducted training following BagoSphere’s methodology and resulting in the achievement of targets.
- You have met the technical requirements for your role during class observations and evaluations.
- You have met the metrics required for the programs you are assigned to.
- You have helped improve the training program to make it more relevant and effective to stakeholders.
- You have established collaborative relationships with our stakeholders.
- You live BagoSphere’s core values.
Performance Profile: Trainer
Primary objective: Deliver high-quality training using BagoSphere’s methodology to bring people to employment, to upskill people to thrive in their careers, and to help companies develop their workforce.
Success in this role means the following will be accomplished:
- Running classes efficiently and purposefully following BagoSphere’s methodology and training standards.
- Collaborating with training, product, and operations teams on improving the programs.
- Meeting metrics required for the programs.
- You have above average English communication skills.
- You are adept at using technology especially online tools for training and Google Suite.
- You have work experience that equips you in understanding the needs and challenges of our target market.
- You have above average presentation skills.
Character and socio-emotional skills:
- You are conscious of social problems and have a strong desire to help other people.
- You are open to learn and have a growth mindset.
- You are tactful, empathetic, and collaborative.
- You are creative and also a critical thinker.
- You have a great (infectious!) energy level.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters degree is an advantage
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Experience in online teaching is desirable
- Highly adept with Microsoft Office, Google Suite and online communication tools like Zoom, etc.
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Willing to travel for training across the Philippines (post-Covid)