AweSM Pte. Ltd. is a growing company of 15 people, registered in Singapore but with our staff working remotely from Vietnam, India, South Africa, England, and Norway. We run online programs teaching knowledge entrepreneurs (coaches, consultants, and course creators) to sell & market their knowledge and to scale. Our target group is mainly Europe and small (mostly one-person) businesses.
Since we are teaching digital marketing we are always striving to be learning and implementing the best sales and marketing strategies and funnels.
You will be a part of an open, flexible, working culture and you need to be responsible, independent, and self-driven AND at the same time be able to work well in a team. This is a position for a person willing to learn a lot, be challenged, laugh much, and experience great achievement!
Our Company’s Values Are
- Customer-oriented: we deliver - with love - AweSM results for our clients
- One-step ahead: we show the way, we take risks to help clients see what’s possible
- Growth-mindset: we always challenge ourselves to be better
- Open & honest: we say the truth, we are willing to share both our brilliance and our vulnerabilities
To work with us, you need to embody and identify yourself with these.
Since our company is growing, we are looking for a person that is eager to challenge themselves, try new things, and be open to developing themselves in their role and within our company.
- Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google ad campaign construction, monitoring, and management within the current guidelines
- Ad policy compliance on all channels
- Working with the marketing director and rest of the marketing team (including copywriter, funnel builder) to develop our search engine optimization
- Using the right audiences/types of ads/ad channels for reaching our potential clients and clients at the right times in their customer journey
- Understanding, analyzing, and optimizing our campaigns on a daily basis
- Proactively create, execute, and optimize creative strategies to consistently drive high-quality leads, traffic & visibility
- Produce weekly reports and campaign-based reports to marketing manager as well as recommendations for improvement
- High level problem solving and strategic development of our advertising channels
- Staying on top of new techniques, strategies, and changes to test for better results & campaign successes
- 3+ years of online marketing experience and have a good record of running campaigns with more than USD 20,000 / month
- Experience in FB / Instagram / YouTube / Google ads
- Experience from other ad platforms is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of direct marketing and experience with running ads for information products (coaching / consulting / online courses)
- Able to solve issues independently and also in collaboration with the other team members, analyze results and make suggestions
- High attention to detail
- Willing to and quick to learn
- Knowledge of various funnel building/automation platforms such as Infusionsoft, WordPress, Convertri, Zapier
- Excellent and effective verbal and virtual communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of ad copywriting (trends, ads text policies) to check the quality of ads text before setting up
- Basic video editing and image editing skills
- Understanding of Funnel Marketing strategies & the psychology of advertising to the customer journey
What's on Offer?
- Flexible working options
- Fantastic work culture
- Strong opportunities to progress your career