PAID INTERNSHIP POSITION
NAME: THAI SPEAKING RESEARCH INTERN
REMOTE POSITION: APPLICANT PREFERABLY BASED IN THAILAND
COORDINATION CITY: GENEVA (SWITZERLAND), AND YEREVAN (ARMENIA)
This is a great time to join our company! Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, Polixis is a leading Swiss firm specialized in RegTech Solutions for the banking & financial sector offering unparalleled deep data and automation solutions.
Aside from Geneva, London and Yerevan are two other pillars of our development.
Position and Location
At Polixis any open internship position is intended to lead into a regular career job, of course, subject to a successful completion!
The Data Research intern (remote) position is part of Polixis’ strategically important growing team in charge of collecting and analyzing regulatory, sanction and other risk-relevant data. It is a great opportunity for deepening your knowledge in Compliance, Political, Sanctions, Country and Research analysis.
This is a remote working position. Duration is 6 months. Upon successful completion, it may lead to a permanent job offer either remote or from one of our operating locations.
You are expected to:
- Conduct research of intended subject matter according to business needs;
- Utilize professional sources to find and extract pertinent information;
- Proofread and edit English-language texts;
- Analyze and connect relevant data;
- Conduct thorough research about industries, sectors, individual companies, markets, politics of Asian countries, using English, Thai or any other regional language;
- Acquire, clean, standardize, transform, structure, and store data from various data sources, maintain and update databases with accuracy and attention to detail;
- Interpret, analyze, evaluate, interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making;
- Research and learn new frameworks and technologies, as needed;
- Report the results and findings of the research to the Team Lead, and demonstrate an eagerness for professional growth, taking into account Job supervisor’s feedback.
- Most importantly, familiarity and passion for the ASEAN region’s politics, business and regulation;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, International Relations, Law or similar;
- Interest in market research and business, politics, finance, data-driven solutions;
- PC skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets;
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must!
- Knowledge of Thai is a must for this position, any other regional languages will be an advantage.
- Ability to analyze, model and interpret data;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks to completion by agreed deadlines;
- Conceptual and result-oriented thinking and a multi-cultural mindset.
- Responsible attitude to home office working hours.
- Compensation: USD 400 per month gross payment. The candidate is responsible for his/her own eventual taxes and duties;
- Possibility to join one of the best and fastest-growing European RegTech players with a career leading job;
How to Apply
Interested candidates are welcome to apply via LinkedIn and/or send their CVs, Cover letters and a Research piece/article in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate "Thai Speaking Research Intern" in the subject of the e-mail.
Please note that applications without English writing samples and a Cover letter will not be considered.