Mellowood Medical is a fertility-industry dedicated software organization with over 20 years experience within leading fertility centres. The team is made up of IT professionals on staff embryologists, and our scientific advisory board includes Nobel Prize Winning institutions and MSOs.
- We are looking for a talented and passionate ‘Quality Assurance Engineer’ to join our growing Portal development team at Mellowood Medical. Reporting to the Product Development Manager (based in Toronto, Canada), this person will contribute their knowledge and skills to the development and testing of a medical solution based on the latest Microsoft, Open Source, and Cloud technologies. This is an opportunity to work with Mellowood Medical’s multi-skilled teams, that are building the next generation of Fertility MedTech SaaS and carry out QA activities on a variety of platforms.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Execute and verify test cases
- Identify, report and track bugs
- Perform thorough new feature, exploratory and regression testing for regular production releases
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., developers, project managers and CTO) to identify requirements and resolve bugs
- Ensure products meet high standards of quality, performance, security, and reliability
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Fluent in English. Good verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years of web and mobile applications testing experience
- Experience with Agile software development processes
- Sound experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on SQL experience
- Experience with automated testing tools (Selenium) and automated test script creation
- Performance and/ or security testing experience
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) Certification is an asset
- Fast paced, dynamic, highly productive environment
- Professional growth opportunities
- This is a full-time permanent opportunity with a best-practices oriented product-based company and 100% remote (work from home) now, and after COVID-19.