Job function: Sales
Seniority: Entry level
The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for generating business revenue by achieving assigned sales, growth and productivity targets in the specified territory, customers or therapeutic area. They do this by effectively promoting the different company products to target healthcare professionals (HCPs), executing approved marketing and sales strategies and programs, allocating resources within budget, using call plans and approved marketing materials, and collaborating with colleagues.
They use their industry expertise and strong professional relationships to enable the right patient to access the right solution at the right time.Benefits
- Primarily remote operations
- 15th month guaranteed
- HMO both associates and dependents from Day 1
- Equipment provided: Laptop & Pocket Wifi
- Annual sales incentive
- Mobile allowance
- Rice subsidy
- Company car
- Remote/virtual hiring
- Ensure that sales targets are achieved through effective and efficient promotion of company brands to HCPs.
- Achieve assigned peso and launch/focus products’ sales/market share targets through compliance and execution of all sales & marketing programs and strategies.
- Introduce new products and increase awareness of current/existing medical products among target HCPs.
- Implement accurate MD targeting and segmentation per product to ensure proper positioning and focused promotions in assigned territory.
- Ensure implementation of all approved marketing and district-initiated programs, and take the necessary follow-up for better results.
- Keep an updated record of all marketing program expenses and sample distribution in the territory for audit and monitoring purposes.
- Monitor competitors’ activities and programs and provide relevant/timely information to sales and marketing.
- Use available digital technology and tools to support sales calls and Customer Relationship Management.
- Conduct regular sales and stock monitoring and strategic account visits.
- Monitor product movement in strategic channels for action plan and promotional focus.
- Propose pipelining of new products to trade channels within the defined/assigned territory; regularly coordinate with Trade Accounts Managers and distributor counterparts to coordinate stock availability, deliveries and product returns.
- Provide detailed sales reports and updates on projects implemented, other business-related expenses, and all relevant business correspondence.
- Graduate of any four-year course preferably in Business Administration, Pharmacy, Science or Allied Medical Courses.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales preferably gained from a pharmaceutical company.
- Preferably with a driver's license.
The company is based in Makati City, but open to candidates outside Makati, as it is primarily remote with occasional travel to relevant stakeholders as needed.