Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an "enterprise startup to bet your career on"
- Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
All full-time employees in Singapore will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalized medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalization and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)
- Up to 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, and 10 weeks of paid paternity leave
Do you have a knack for identifying and partnering with large, global technology / software companies to transform customers' business? What about thinking outside the box and championing projects across the finish line? How about delivering awesome value in every partner engagement? Are you competitive by nature and passionate about connecting the world through innovative technology? Then, we want to hear from you.
As a Technology Alliance Manager, you will build and manage Workato's relationship with a portfolio of global or regional technology or software companies (Technology Alliance Partners) across Asia. You will drive joint go to market initiatives, business development activities and work closely with their marketing, product and sales teams. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption of Workato, by establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner interactions. You will also work with our Technology Alliance Partners' channels team to meet-in-the-channel (MITCH) for customer execution and value add.
The ideal candidate will have both business acumen that enables them to engage with their Technology Alliance counterparts, as well as a sales-centric aptitude that enables them to manage joint GTM efforts and to easily interact with marketing and sales teams of our partners. This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling joint value propositions with our Technology Alliance Partners.
- Identify and establish long term mutually beneficial relationships with key Technology Alliance Partners.
- Develop the partnership strategy, build a joint business plan, and define key goals and measurements for success.
- Become an extension of the Workato's go to market organization to increase field-level engagement.
- Work closely with Workato's champions in each partner to obtain their buy-in and investment in collaborating around a joint go to market plan.
- Jointly develop a marketing plan with partners to drive demand generation and pipeline creation.
- Drive common partner revenue through field engagement, pipeline development, deal registration, and regular business reviews.
- Drive Co-sell or referral programs with key Technology Alliance Partners.
- Engage various internal Workato teams to drive joint solution building and asset creation, sales plays, as well as marketing programs with the Technology Alliance Partners through comprehensive understanding of integration and automation requirements in the market.
- Lead internal Technology Alliance evangelism.
- Manage commercial and commercial negotiations with Technology Alliance Partners where required.
- Plan and orchestrate regular cadence and reviews between Workato and Technology Partners.
- Tracking and measuring the health of the alliances.
- 5 or more years of relevant experience in roles like sales, channel management, technology alliances or field marketing roles with a revenue, demand generation or pipeline creation objective.
- Experience in key markets like Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia or Hong Kong market preferred.
- Proven track record of building executive level relationships with major technology companies.
- Demonstrable success in driving demand and revenue through strategic technology alliances, including go to market programs, marketing campaigns, owning sales targets, etc.
- Experience working in a similar role is preferable.
- Strong business acumen with experience in a high-growth, fast-paced company, coupled with ability to adapt to a dynamic start-up environment with a passion for making an impact
- Solid verbal and written presentation, communication, and influencing skills.
- Possesses strategic thinking, able to plan ahead and respond proactively.
- Strong business development and negotiation skills + ability to build appropriate rapport with diplomacy and tact
- Entrepreneurial experience highly beneficial
- MBA will be a plus
Technology Alliance, Sales, Business Acumen, Passionate, Solutioning, Marketing, Campaign development, demand generation, Business Strategy, business development activities, New Business Development, Channel, Business Development, Ability to work creatively.
- Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees (currently all of us!)
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
- Flexible Work culture
- Be part of a community-oriented organization with a history of giving back
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
- Support for professional development and continuous learning
- Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and an occasional company day off to recover from Zoom fatigue
- Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations
- Employee and Customer referral bonuses