This is a remote position.
- Create documents that will form part of a handbook by reviewing the material from different types of documents, interviewing relevant staff members in the organization and, process diagrams.
- Create FAQs, How-to, Fact sheets, and reference manuals, as directed.
- Should have experience in Technical writing OR a background in Communications, English, or Journalism with some technical background or experience in working with technology companies.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Very detail oriented.
- Must demonstrate persistence and tenacity in gathering information from various sources as most of the staff members generally too busy to sit and share the information.
- Set and meet all expectations and deadlines.
- Must present their work to the supervisor(s) regularly - visually, concisely as well as in detail, as needed.
- Must be able to "see the forest and the trees"
- Explain complex processes in clear and simple language, where possible with simple diagrams or screenshots
- Monthly Salary: Php 25,000
- Salary will be paid on a bi-monthly basis on 1st and 16th of each month
- You will be paid extra for overtime and Philippines public holidays
- Probation: 6 months and after Probation
- 10 days annual leave credits
- 5 days sick leave
- 13th Month Pay
- Laptop provided after 30 days
- Permanent work from home role. You will have to use your own internet.
- Shift times: 5:30AM – 2:30PM Manila time, Monday to Friday