A fintech client is seeking a Technical Writer to translate complex product information into user-friendly and engaging guides and documentation that meets the needs of the target audience and organizational standards.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to create comprehensive and user-friendly documentation.
- Collaborate with various departments to be able to create new content, evaluate existing ones and come up with innovative approaches for improvement.
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Create and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
- Develop content with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
- Previous technical writer experience or similar role.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics or product information.
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Powered by JazzHR