- Remote Work (Laptops will be provided)
- Paid trainings and certifications
- Paid leaves upon hire
- Fun and innovative culture - we love getting things done while also having fun!
MAIN ARE OF RESPONSIBILITY
As a technical writer, you will lead the technical writing initiative and be responsible for keeping Sprout’s product documentation up-to-date. You will need to collaborate with the product managers regarding technical documentation creation and update to reflect the current behavior of Sprout’s products. You will also be responsible for peer review and edit.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, QAs and other groups to plan, research, author and continuously update Sprout products' internal documentation
- Act as an editor and content analyst and oversee peer editing and production review to ensure that documentation is error-free and according to standard
- Lead the technical writing initiative and establish team policies and procedures to improve documentation in Sprout
- Prepare and act as product owner in quarterly Product Increment Planning and Sprint activities
- Familiarity with the Agile methodology
Qualifications And Competencies
- 3+ years of technical writing experience in an IT environment
- Strong technical writing skills. Must be able to turn gathered information into concepts, tables, and task topics that are accurate and easy to understand.
- Graduate of BS Information Technology, Computer Science, or other technical discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong understanding of the Documentation Development Life Cycle
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Confluence/JIRA and Google Suite
Powered by JazzHR