This is a remote position.
An amazing opportunity to work with an iconic Australian business that specializes in the sales, servicing, hiring & maintenance of Equipment Nationwide for an experienced, vibrant, and highly astute Virtual Assistant.
Reporting to the Branch Manager you will be a self-starting, highly organized, and experienced Virtual Assistant with proven experience in Technical Writing. You will be a person that has many hats and needs to support a big team, no task will be too hard for you.
- Create process manuals, instruction manuals, marketing material, letters, etc.
- Create FAQs, How-to, Fact sheets, and reference manuals, as directed
- Must have experience in Technical Writing OR a background in Communications, English, or Journalism with some heavy equipment background or experience in working with heavy equipment industry
- Must be a quick learner and detail oriented
- Must demonstrate persistence and tenacity in gathering information from various sources as most of the staff members generally too busy to sit and share the information
- Set and meet all expectations and deadlines
- Must present their work to the supervisor(s) regularly - visually, concisely as well as in detail, as needed
- Explain complex processes in clear and simple language, where possible with simple diagrams or screenshots
- Monthly Salary: Php 25,000
- Salary will be paid on a bi-monthly basis on 1st and 16th of each month
- You will be paid extra for overtime and Philippines public holidays
- Probation: 6 months and after Probation
- 10 days annual leave credits
- 5 days sick leave
- 13th Month Pay
- Laptop provided after 30 days
- Permanent work from home role. You will have to use your own internet.
- Shift times: 5:30AM – 2:30PM Manila time, Monday to Friday