We are completely remote. You choose your favorite spot to work and help customers every day. It’s all up to you. Though we are scattered all over the world, we keep in touch with everyone daily so you’ll never feel isolated or alone.
We’re interested in your growth. Your career opportunities are limitless. Start in one role, work hard, learn, and we will be more than happy to help you advance in your career.
We are actively looking to hire a qualified candidate to help grow and improve customer success. The Technical Support position is designed to help new and existing clients with onboarding, answering general and technical questions related to the Re: amaze platform, and to also conduct troubleshooting calls.
- Provides phone support
- Promotes company values and objectives
- Time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned
- Provide prompt technical support to customers base on a variety of issues by responding to telephone calls, emails requests. Log all requests in RSI’s ticketing system and escalate, as necessary
- Maintain all system hardware and software and install and perform regular maintenance on all software and associate ancillary equipment and manage all hardware and software throughout the company.
- Design, develop, and test interfaces and upgrades to existing systems.
- Monitor the system, set up automated alerts, and perform notifications to proactively address problems.
- Train end-users in access, security, use, and customization of programs and software.
- Troubleshoot, upgrade, monitor, and diagnose application and system problems to enable ongoing business.
- Respond to problems in workflow or unmet business needs with strategies and potential solutions.
- Assist with account lockouts & password resets
- Provide workstation assistance with email, printing, anti-virus, application issues, line of business, etc.
- Create and maintain up-to-date documentation of Familiarity with Citrixapplications and systems
- Provide basic remote application training when necessary
- Complete monthly reviews
- Assist with network and server implementation, tasks, or maintenance
- Configure and install Windows Desktops and servers
- Disposal and removal of retired computers
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Reliable self-starter who takes initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests while exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting abilities
- Respect for confidential client and organization information and intellectual property
- Works productively in a team environment
- Excels in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines and executing responsibilities with minimal errors
- Thorough knowledge of email technologies including Outlook
- Familiarity with Office 365 and Azure
Preferred Knowledge of Microsoft Best Practices
- Proficient in Windows 10, 8.1, and 7, MS Server OS, Hyper V, VM Ware, AD, DHCP, DNS
- Cisco/ Meraki Experience
- Citrix experience a plus