Voctiv is an international Conversational AI company. Our team brings together data scientists, engineers and experts in neural networks and machine learning. Our mission is to create technologies that can completely replace human labor with artificial intelligence in the field of telemarketing and customer care.
The main advantage of our product is that our clients cannot distinguish between a bot and a human being. Applied technologies are not limited to speech recognition and voice synthesis algorithms. They also allow to develop a dialogue between a subscriber and a bot using natural language. Another key to our success is our strong team that consists of professionals, united to achieve an ambitious goal.
Now we are looking for a TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER to strengthen our team in Indonesia. So if you want to try yourself out in a new interesting project and are ready to learn, then apply for the job!
- Plan, delegate, monitor, and control all project stages starting pre-sales activities; be savvy in project methodologies.
- Understand product integration processes.
- Manage project deadlines to ensure on-time delivery while maintaining high quality.
- Collaborate with various internal and external teams for project planning and production.
- Leverage Project Management software to effectively track work items and communicate progress to stakeholders.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and communication, maintaining a high level of transparency and accountability.
- Manage communication and documentation across various channels, including Jira, Confluence , Slack and other project management tools.
- Work closely with various stakeholders and teams to define, document, and implement process workflows.
- Coordinate with the Account, Team to provide quarterly status updates on projects.
- Create and maintain extensive project documentation on processes, workflows, and communication standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science, or related field.
- Languages: Advanced English, Hindi/Mandarin.
- Experience in project management - at least 3 years.
- Preferrable PMP certified.
- Experience in IT or Telecom - at least 5 years.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Proficiency in project management methodologies.
- Experience in Implement service/system
- Knowledge in Server architecture, security, and database
- Knowledge in API, REST and SOAP
- Experience in Implementing/develop a SIP application is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Ability to work remotely with multi-lingual teams in different time zones.
- Competitive salary level (we discuss individually, depending on your experience)
- The opportunity to apply your skills in the development of a tech company aimed to become a leader in the global Conversational AI market
- Freedom and speed in decision making
- Flexible working hours
- WFH / Remote opportunities