We are a team that believes in each other and want a new member on our team who we can trust and rely on. We don't expect you to know everything about digital, but we do expect you to want to find out and have the attitude of always wanting to learn and know more.
- You understand digital inside out - how digital platforms and apps are planned, designed and built. Better yet, you have been a creative or coder - or both, and want to grow into project management.
- You love the process of understanding a brief, working with experts to deliver the best solution, and executing it through meticulous planning, monitoring and control.
- You love to take on the challenge of delivering great work within the constraints of resource, time and budget.
- Have hands-on experience with Content Management Systems and other open source platforms
- You pay attention to the little things while considering the big picture - then this is the job for you.
Our account & project management team is at the heart of everything we do, working closely with our team of digital experts to deliver only the best of digital. In leading technical projects, you will drive projects from inception, requirements gathering, solutioning to delivery on time, within budget and to the highest quality level.
We value team players and so you must exhibit a strong affinity to our values of:
- People Smarts
- Being Dependable
- Demonstrable Ownership
If this describes you, then we want you on our team as a Technical Project Manager.
Expect to be put through aptitude and attitude tests, cases studies and a series of interviews. We take hiring for our team seriously and expect you will have the determination to see this through with us. If you get hired and are not a good fit - you will find out soon enough as you will stick out like a sore thumb. But if you fit right in, you will relish every day at the office - working on new challenges and with a team you can trust.
- Be the primary point of contact for assigned projects.
- Build, own and grow strong, long-term relationships by consistently delivering value to our clients. Become your client’s trusted ally and partner in helping achieve their KPIs.
- Be in charge of key tasks such as: Client engagement, Requirements Gathering, Solutioning, Timeline Planning, Task/Resource Management and Project Documentation.
- Gather project needs from clients, translating them into stakeholders-ready requirements
- Lead internal and external project team kickoffs
- Determine project requirements, constraints, dependencies, success criteria, budget, timeline
- Assess project feasibility against requirements, time, budget, workload
- Define and ensure project objectives are met, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality
- Assist in preparation of documents such as Request for Proposals (RFP), Statement of Work (SOW), Functional Specifications Documents (FSD), Contact Reports, Project Timelines and Training Documentation.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to achieve organisation & project objectives
- Identify potential project risks and recommend risk prevention/mitigating measures
- Grow and manage our network of trusted partners, independents and vendors
- Track and report project performance based on predefined metrics
- Play a significant role in testing and checking of deliverables against project requirements, ensuring good quality work is delivered on time and on target
- 5 years of experience in digital/technical project management
- Understand and have been involved in the full project lifecycle of a digital/technical nature
- Have a good understanding of the digital landscape and web technologies
- Experience in delivering websites/applications on Content Management Systems like Wordpress, Sitefinity, Kentico, Umbraco, etc
- Strong written, verbal communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Competent with timeline planning tools / Gantt charts for planning and tracking
- Competent with using Project Management tools (e.g. MS Project, Asana, Jira, Trello)
- Be able to produce thorough and well-defined documentations needed at various stages of a digital/technical project
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills
- Pay attention to every little detail, and not accept mediocre work
- Embrace a culture of ownership, openness and integrity
- Curious, hungry and self-driven
Why join us?
- Be part of a team of passionate digital specialists
- We have instituted a Remote-first work arrangement so you can choose where you will work from
- Work with a team that values team players and accountability
- Grow with annual training that is relevant to your profession and the industry
- Be part of our annual company trip where our offices come together to have fun
- Be rewarded with a competitive salary and performance based bonus
- Be equipped with up-do-date software & tools in a great working environment