Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, TelcoDR. Have you got what it takes?
Rarely does an opportunity come along to change an industry forever, let alone change an industry the size and scope of telecommunications.
The telco industry hasn't been growing because they are afraid of change. TelcoDR is focused on building telco software for the public cloud and reform the way Telcos consume software and store their data. Here’s how we’re going to do it:
- Build a Cloud Charging Engine that runs 5x faster than the competition, and ramp up capacity until it can handle the entire world’s charging needs. (We already do north of 1mm transactions per second!)
- Deliver intelligent plan design and AI/ML-driven hyper-personalization at scale, allowing CSPs to adapt to changing needs.
- Develop the world’s first pure cloud, webscale BSS that leverages TM Forum’s Open APIs and will use all of them by the end of 2021 to give carriers the agility and flexibility needed to drive more valuable subscriber engagement.
- Operate via a software factory model that allows us to deliver products quickly with clean, simple code.
If you have a data-driven opinion about how to build BSS/OSS platforms, the future of public cloud in telecom, and a desire to work at the edge of what’s possible, change the game with us!
What You Will Be Doing
- Architecting the way we build our engineering factory at scale. You will design repeatable, discrete work units to simplify the process and guide the developer to deliver with consistently high quality.
- Making important technical decisions to improve quality and scalability. Your technical decisions will help speed up our process of simplifying and transforming telco products with a full-cloud approach.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Administrative drudgery - the paperwork, resource allocation, box-ticking, etc. has been automated and won’t waste your time.
- Project managing the work of low-level managers. We lead by doing, not by being hands-off.
- Overseeing steady-state operations. Our culture is continuous improvement. You will never stop improving quality and productivity with deep knowledge and hard evidence.
Technical Lead key responsibilities
- Technical/quantitative university degree.
- 5+ years of experience with coding or architectural design. You’ll have to pass a coding test to get this job.
- 5+ years of experience as a technical leader.
- Ability to work 100% remotely from your own home office.
Do you want to build the telco industry's most innovative software company? This is an opportunity to drive transformative, industry leading change.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4609-ID-Jakarta-TechnicalLead