Lead cross-functional delivery of strategic, high value consumer finance programs. You will be delivering high-impact projects partnering with multiple stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be adept in program and/ or product management and operations. They will be a skilled program and project manager, problem solver, and relationship builder that earns partner and stakeholder trust.
- Lead and manage successful delivery of high impact and highly cross-functional program initiatives
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering teams to drive the execution of large scale and highly dependent technical projects
- Establish and drive adoption of program frameworks, tools and best practices.
- Contribute to the definition, development and tracking of effective metrics and operational improvements
- Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with engineering leads to develop program plans, including roadmap, dependency identifications and resourcing plan.
- Escalate urgent issues appropriately and driving them to closure in a timely manner
- Ability to translate product and operational requirements into actionable items required to implement and successfully launch a program.
- Plan, lead and drive projects through entire lifecycle.
- Foster collaborative partnerships across functional teams including remote teams.
- Identify areas of risk and methods of implementation for large, complex projects
- Identifies gaps and recommends enhancements related to new and/or existing products, services and workflows based on broad view of the organization.
- Coordinating with key stakeholders across teams to improve alignment, develop joint priorities with the technology and business teams
- Manage highly complex issues arising from the implementation of new platform
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike.
- Collaborates and partners with different business areas across/within segments or other business areas to ensure all workflow processes and interdependencies are identified and addressed.
- Influences change in order to improve performance results, organization effectiveness and/or systems/quality/services.
- Demonstrated 15-20 years' progressive management experience, including large-scale Project & Programme Management.
- Proven effectiveness driving complex multi-stakeholder planning processes, driving cross-team programs to desired results, and managing risk.
- Knowledge and management of complex program is a must
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes, and challenge conventional practices.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Project/program management leadership including scope, schedule, budget, quality, risk, communications, procurement, human resources, and integration management
- Proven competency in strategic leadership, executive communication and influence, organizational agility, cross-team collaboration, drive for results, and written and verbal communications
- Demonstrated leadership abilities; effective in matrix management and team building
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to speak to technical-level staff and summarize communications for business stakeholders and executives
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform under pressure and management of multiple priorities with competing demands for resources
- Change driver - Significant experience in managing and driving change
- Highly effective in managing the risk and cost implications of IT contracts or contract negotiations
- Ability to act as in a consultative manner with both business and IT leaders to align strategy
- Knowledge in technical program management methodologies.
- Experience taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Solid understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies, Project Management, Software Development Life Cycle, Software Quality Assurance methodologies, and familiarity with project management tools and bug/issue tracking system.
Cards Platform: V+ Modules (CMS, FAS, ASM, ITS, ASM, TRAMS, LMS. MBS)
Mainframes Tools: CICS,COBOL, VSAM, IAM,Sort, REXX, Endeavour, Changeman, JCLs, TSO/ISPF
Testing Tools: JIRA, ALM, Confluence
Code versioning and build/deploy tools, CI/CD e.g. git, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Devops
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements