Job Title: Technical Delivery Coordinator
Location: Fairport, NY or Remote USA
Division: Trimble Utilities
About Trimble Utilities And Public Administration
Trimble is an Industrial Technology Company, developing products and solutions to improve the way the work is done in several critical industries.
Trimble Utilities provides digital asset and infrastructure lifecycle management solutions for electric, gas, district heating, communications and water utilities. Through a broad portfolio of cloud software, IoT and mobile solutions, Trimble empowers utilities with accurate data defining the digital twin as well as predictive model capabilities and analytics. These solutions enable optimal asset management and allow our customers to achieve resilient and sustainable utility networks and communities. Trimble’s Utilities brands include Cityworks, Trimble Unity, Trimble NIS, Trimble Vegetation Management and Locus Cloud.
We are currently seeking an exceptional Technical Delivery Coordinator in our Utilities Division. The Technical Delivery coordinator is responsible for the successful delivery of our Professional Services projects to our Trimble U&PA customers. The Technical Delivery Coordinator represents the voice of the customer and serves as the liaison to Product Management, Engineering and others in the organization advocating on behalf of the client. This role will also require delivery of on-site and remote training on our Trimble Unity WM and RM Products to our Trimble U&PA customers. Training, Documentation, Customer Advocacy and Mentoring are key aspects to the Technical Delivery Coordinator position.
- Delivery Coordination of Projects
- Primary point of contact for Professional Services Projects
- Delivery of on-site and remote training on Trimble Unity WM & RM Products to Customer and Partners
- Delivery of training on installation and workings of IoT devices.
- Planning and Management of resources on projects
- Liaise with Sales Staff around delivery of Professional Services projects
- Liaise with Product and Engineering around customer requirements and product gaps
- Good documentation skills.
- Clear and concise communication to customers, externally and internally
Skills, Abilities & Experience Required
- Minimum requirement of bachelors degree in Technical field or equivalent education through industry experience Industry
- Minimum 3 years experience with Delivery of Technical Projects and working with high profile clients, preferably with Water or Gas Industry knowledge
Preferred Skills, Abilities & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years experience within the software delivery industry is required.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of software systems, both server based and Cloud based.
- A proven track record of successful project delivery as well as a proven ability to provide quality documentation.
- Experience with delivery of training to end customers.
- Clear, unambiguous and good quality communication (both verbal and written) is essential for this role.
- Decisive and needs to take responsibility for work activities with energy and intelligence.
- Self-motivated, with a proven ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work independently as well as part of a team as well as able to work with a degree of autonomy.
- An aptitude for working in a changing environment and managing multiple priorities and working effectively with teams in different timezones.
- Excellent organizational, data and knowledge retention, and time management skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Proven track record of working on a range of projects, from inception to final user acceptance and implementation (from a software engineering perspective)
- Experience and understanding about use of electronic hardware and sensors in water networks
- Knowledge of Remote Monitoring Hardware (Telog devices a distinctive advantage)
- Knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle and/or PostgreSQL database technologies
- Knowledge and experience using Esri GIS software, including ArcGIS Server/Enterprise, ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Online.
- Experience with projects using the AWS platform would be a distinct advantage.
Information To Review
The following links are recommended in order to better your understanding of Trimble, and the products available within this particular division.
- Trimble Geospatial
- Videos To Review
- Trimble: Innovation at its best
- Trimble: A History of Outstanding Innovations
- Trimble: Life’s Work
- Trimble Geospatial
- Our Company
- Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
- Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
- Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity, and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and logistics.
- Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D