99 Group is looking for a driven Tech Recruiter to join us and help grow our teams. With your ability to get creative and find extraordinary talent through unconventional means, this is an exciting opportunity for you to recruit and build a strong talent pipeline to be part of an effort to push the boundaries. You will see through the entire recruitment process, promote our employer brand through online and offline networking to ensure we find and attract the best talents.
To be successful in this position, you will need to be able to juggle between short term recruiting KPIs such as “time to fill” and maintaining long-term recruiting goals of building a supply of talent pipelines through networking and employer branding.
What you will do:
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle, from initial candidate assessment to interview, to offer management
- Develop recruitment strategies to reach tech talents and scale our recruiting practice
- Identify and create a plan to source for tech candidates for existing vacancies and build pipelines
- Constantly engage applicants to ensure an amazing candidate experience
- Build relationships with business units and support hiring managers on requirements, be the go-to person for any recruitment-related advice and assist on employee on/off boarding
- Develop recruitment strategies, including employer branding, outreach campaign planning, and talent forecasting/planning
- Source for potential tech candidates on various platforms
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities and fit
- Interview tech candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, assessments and behavioral questions)
- Keep abreast of latest trends and innovations in recruiting techniques
- Contribute ideas and participate in projects to improve and streamline recruitment processes
What you are/have/will be:
- Min 3 years recruiting experience with a recruitment agency or in-house recruitment team
- Experience/knowledge of end-to end recruitment life cycle
- Discreet and able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive personnel information.
- Detail-oriented and meticulous.
- Possess good knowledge of Singapore Labour Laws / Employment Act is an advantage.
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience in internet sourcing (e.g. social media, job boards), preferably with web-marketing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset and/or experience working in a start-up like environment is a plus
Thank you for your time and application! We will contact you if you're shortlisted for the position.