Do you want to be part of a Digital Native Global University?
Join our global teaching community and become part of a fast-evolving EdTech company that is reinventing education.
UTEL is a worldwide digital native university that combines technology with education experts to provide innovative, affordable world-class learning experiences 100% online.
UTEL’s Teaching Faculty is guided by our educational model which is student-centered and encourages collaborative learning.
UTEL University is hiring!!
We are seeking part-time teachers for remote work around the world, with expertise in:
- Business Administration & Management
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Finance & Accounting
- Sustainable development
- Operations Research
- Legal and commercial bases
- Advanced Math
- Data Science for Business
- Industrial Engineer
- Organizational Psychology
- Digital Marketing and E-Commerce.
- Conduct 7 classes in the bimester per group (1 class per week with a duration of 60 minutes).
- Conduct collaborative learning spaces.
- Participate in meetings with the Academic Team to review progress and establish strategies.
- The Teaching Faculty should motivate learners to actively engage in all aspects of their educational journey and focus on the commitment to learner success.
- Teach classes and facilitate the knowledge of the different assigned subjects.
- Coordinate and promote the proper use of virtual learning environments to be used as a tool for information search, the interaction between teacher-student and student-student, and constant feedback.
- Evaluate, grade, and give feedback on activities and assessments.
- Change people's lives through education.
Required experience to be part of this multicultural global opportunity
- Advanced English
- Master Degree (for Undergraduate courses) / Ph.D. (for Graduate courses)
- 3 - 5 years of verifiable industry experience.
- 1 year of Faculty experience in undergraduate and/or graduate programs.
- Familiarity with the use of Learning Management Systems (LMS)such as (Moodle, Blackboard, Canvas, or others).
- Office skills.
- Be empathetic, respectful of human beings, and with a passion for teaching.
- High attention to students and their priorities.
- 3+ of industry experience, in a leadership role
- Have refereed or non-refereed publications in books, magazines, journals, gazettes, newspapers, etc. (desirable)
- Be part of a multicultural global education program
- Have the opportunity to make a positive impact in the world
- Be part of a world leader in online higher education
- Competitive incentives.
- Flexibility - work remotely
- Possibility of collaborating in other educational projects (instructional design, curriculum development, materials development, technical reviews, courses, anthologies, books, etc.)