This is a remote position.
About Our Client
Our Client is on a mission to redefine the way businesses-of-one work. Their technology and team of trusted advisors enables their members to achieve financial independence by taking care of everything from business incorporation to accounting, bookkeeping, tax services and access to a thriving community , all in one integrated platform. They believe in empowering self-employed people to enjoy the same tax savings that big companies get.
Job summary: The role is mainly responsible for managing and monitoring tax services.
- Help team interview and close new tax accountants.
- Manage tax team to ensure their work meets the highest standards for Collective.
- Be a player/coach for the tax team - handle any key issues, or member conflict.
- Monitor the tax and regulatory environment for necessary changes to tax policy.
- Ensure all tax deadlines are met.
- +5 years of tax seasons experience with sole proprietors and S Corps.
- Extensive experience with tax preparation.
- Experience with US multi-State compliance.
- Experience in managing a team of 10 or greater.
- Strong command on QuickBooks, UltraTax, and SalesForce.
- Experience with SurePrep, preferred.
- Strong attention to details, time and project management skills.
- Extensive experience in member conflict resolution.
- Comfortable and effective at juggling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced and ever changing work environment.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Benefits WHAT WE OFFER
✔ Above-Industry Standard Compensation Package
✔ Premium Healthcare Coverage and Life Insurance
✔ Fun Monthly Employee Engagement Activities
✔ Opportunities for Learning, Personality Development, and Career Advancement
✔ Work From Home Job Opportunity