Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?We are looking for a talented Researcher/Sourcer
to help with our global expansion, with focus on Leadership/Executive hiring. The successful hire will work on our strategic roles across a variety of functions and locations.
The Sourcer’s responsibilities are to ensure our company is able to identify, reach, and attract the best talent, while growing a robust passive talent pipeline.
Please note that this role can be outside of the specified location indicated.Responsibilities
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to formulate talent sourcing strategies - this includes talent mapping, connecting with the industry’s top talent.
- Drive Binance’s end-to-end recruitment process with a focus on market research and talent mapping.
- Independently source talent via recruiting tools and job boards like LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, Glassdoor, AngelList.
- Drive process improvement and the management of Lever, Binance’s IT recruitment platform.
- Content creation and management of Binance’s paid recruiting channels.
- Conduct market research for global markets that Binance currently operates in, or plans to enter (Asia, EU, Middle Eastern regions).
- Research and propose new channels and trends to attract top talent.
- Experience in a direct sourcing/candidate research role either with an executive search firm, recruitment agency, RPO, or in-house recruiting team.
- Experience with major recruiting tools and job boards like LinkedIn Recruiter, StackOverflow, Glassdoor, AngelList.
- The ideal candidate should have strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as the adaptability to surface top talent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire