1.About Waw Asia Corporation
Waw Asia Corp has 2 business models:
a. The 1st one: We are an All-in-one platform for Remote Job Seekers from anywhere.
b. The 2nd one: Has just rebranded to Wow AI with a separate entity which is Wow AI LLC (incorporated in the US). Wow AI provides clients with AI/ML training data solutions. We handle crowdsourcing projects that need hundreds to thousands of freelancers/ agents to work on such as transcription, annotation, recording, etc. These projects are to provide data for training AI/ML.
Our DNA is a globally distributed company that allows you to work fully remote with flexible working hours, we always work with folks from all walks of life with no borders.
- Full time: 40 hours/week from Monday to Friday.
- Fully remote/partially remote
3.Location: Work from anywhere. Welcome all nationalities.
4.Reporting line: CHRO.
By joining this position, you will be a key person of our HR Department to help expand not only the size of the global internal team but also the freelancer network for future projects of Wow AI.
- Manage the selection process for positions (both for internal position and freelancer/seasonal position of Wow AI) including requisition management, development of position job descriptions and recruitment strategy, job posting and sourcing candidates, candidate selection, pre-interview, reference and background checks, salary negotiations, etc.
- Support in mass recruitment for Wow AI, and continuously expand the freelancer network for Wow AI.
- Conduct recruitment strategy meetings with the CEO or CHRO to ensure a complete understanding of the job requirements, candidate matches, and the qualifications needed to fill the role. Use findings to develop and execute effective sourcing strategies, assessments, and closing approaches.
- Develop and ensure implementation of high-quality global recruitment processes. Follow best practices in all stages of the talent acquisition life cycle.
- Review applications and assess candidate qualifications against criteria established in the job descriptions.
- Conduct thorough candidate phone calls, pre-screening interviews, ability test rounds, and recommend highly qualified and diverse candidates who meet the requirements to go to the final round. Get the final results and support in the onboarding process.
- Negotiate the compensation rate and packages with candidates.
- Develop creative ideas and innovative recruiting techniques to source qualified professionals and a diverse talent pool. (i.e., social media, employee referrals, direct contact recruiting, internet data mining, job boards, and internal/external networks).
- Support in Employer Branding activities in order to develop the company's recruitment brand.
- Other tasks assigned by the CHRO.
a. Must have
- 2 - 3 years experience of recruitment for junior level and above.
- Global mass recruitment experience.
- Experience in building and utilizing a variety of sourcing methods, including proactive phone, internet research, social media methods, LinkedIn recruitment, internal/external recruitment, and using updated recruitment tools.
- English advanced level in all 4 skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration, or relevant field.
- Proficiency level in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills – clear, concise, and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences.
- Organization and attend-to-details skills.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined skills to well adapt with a remote environment.
b. Nice to have
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed, results-oriented environment at a fast pace.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- An interest in having an engagement with a global start-up remote team.
- Based salary: $500/month (Gross).
- Work from home allowance. Applied after the probation.
- Social insurance is paid by the company (for Vietnamese); or insurance support (for foreigners): $50 - $100/month, applied after the probation.
b. Other benefits
- Birthday gift.
- Public holidays. Take time off and spend it with your family during your country’s public national/regional/state holidays.
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP) can be applied after 1 year working contribution, depending on the Company’s business results and individual’s performance.
- Annual leave: 12 days/year and to be pro-rata rated for the actual month working period for full-time staff. Applied after the probation.
- Sick leave with pay: maximum 6 days/year, on top of the 12 day annual leave, for full-time staff. Applied after the probation.
- Promotion opportunities for consistent good performance.
- Salary review after 3-6 months or 1 year working at the company.
- Performance recognition.
- Fully remote (or partial remote for Hanoi-based employees). We have a headquarter office on the 3rd floor, Dolphin Plaza, No.6 Nguyen Hoang, Nam Tu Liem district, Hanoi city, Vietnam. If you live in Hanoi (Vietnam), you will go to the office 3 days/ week on Monday - Wednesday - Friday. You can work at home when there is bad weather: heavy rain or deep freeze days.
- Flexible working hours, divide your working time within a day and week to work then enjoy your work-life balance style.
- All-hands company trip each year.
- Startup working environment with young and talented people across different countries.
- The opportunity to meet and work with global professionals around the world to expand your own network.
- Resume screening/review
- AI Interview
- Interview with CHRO
- Offer discussion
- Contract Signing
NOTE: The application process may be slightly modified (shortened or prolonged) when necessary