The Talent Acquisition Sourcer will be involved in defining, designing and implementing sourcing strategies and building a strong network of experienced professionals across our core, tech and business functions. You will be responsible for owning candidate pipelines for roles of various complexity with a focus on delivering exceptional sourcing methods. Your exceptional sourcing skills and passion for creating a seamless candidate experience will be what sets you up for success in this role.
This position will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition.
- Co-develop and implement effective sourcing strategy to find and engage key talents of all levels.
- Managing day-to-day candidate sourcing activities through various sourcing channels and administrative tasks.
- Collaborate closely with the recruiting team & hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle to ensure business's needs and goals are fulfilled. - Own and drive innovative sourcing strategies, initiate new projects and/or optimize current processes to improve recruiting process and efficiency.
- Conduct data analysis and share up-to-date, accurate, and value-adding market intelligence to business leaders to support business growth.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Min 2 years of sourcing experience in a high-volume environment
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have experience using sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems to identify and engage passive, qualified candidates and manage them through the hiring process
- Be a builder of networks with ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships with candidates and internal hiring teams alike
- Ability to rigorously prioritize, organize, and multitask; simultaneously building and managing diverse candidate pipelines for multiple roles at varying stages in the process
- Strong analytical skills and ability to track sourcing metrics, draw insights, and translate into action
- Creative thinker and problem solver with the agility to learn about and source for novel roles, research talent availability, and develop creative solutions to sourcing
This is a 6 months contract with possibility to extend or convert to a permanent role depending on performance.