As the leader in the Employer of Record industry and a company consistently recognized as a Top Place to Work, our focus at Globalization Partners is on GROWTH – growth of our customers, our business, and our people. We are committed to providing our employees with opportunities for success at every stage in their career.
People are the heartbeat of the company and the key to making Globalization Partners an inclusive and fun place to work – a collaborative environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing.
In this role, the Talent Acquisition Project Consultant must be creative and enjoy working in an environment that is mission focused, results driven and community oriented. Able to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. Will work on projects from conception to completion while under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
What you will do:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment experience and making sure both recruiting managers and candidates have a great experience. You know that finding and hiring the right people is what makes a company successful. More than this, you are an organizational maestro and you understand that passion and reliability is what counts when companies need to move at speed.
- This is more than a coordination role. You will be the face of Globalization Partners to our customers and our partners making this a high-impact, high-potential role with incredible exposure to all aspects of our business.
- Be the single point of contact for client hiring managers on all assigned requisitions and act as an advisor to them to drive an efficient process and proactively handle any challenges that may occur
- Lending your networking skills, recruiting expertise and deep market knowledge you'll add value to every interaction cultivating lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders and candidates alike.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and Operations team to ensure a seamless onboarding experience
· Be a brand ambassador for Globalization Partners and proactively promote global expansion and global remote work with our customers, partners and key recruitment communities
What you will need:
- Superb written and verbal communication skills with the ability to handle discussions and work with all levels of internal and external customers, including senior stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to operate with urgency and prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic environment
- Prior experience in Talent Acquisition or a HR coordination role involving recruitment
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of handling sensitive information, keeping a high level of diplomacy and confidentiality
- Self-starter with Experience working remotely across multiple time zones and countries, able to work autonomously and succeed through personal drive
- Inquisitiveness and a passion for using technology to enable us to spend more time on value-added activities to find and recruit the best talent