As a System Implementation Manager for the Digital and IT Transformation services you will help organizations to transform and optimize their business and operating models through the selection, implementation, and optimization of various enterprise grade systems. You will assume many roles based on the need of the client and broadly assist clients through the entire lifecycle of the implementation, from requirements gathering and blue printing to testing and issues and defects resolution.
You will work value based and take commercial and delivery responsibility in achieving the targeted results with clients. You will remain updated on understand the latest trends of enterprise and user grade systems so as to provide the best advice to clients. As a Manager, you will be both an individual contributor and manage project teams, and be responsible for the on-the-ground delivery of projects.
· Experience in implementing various SAP solutions as part of a larger SAP ecosystem implementation – ideally S/4 HANA, SAP Concur, and SAP Ariba experience.
· You have at least 5 years’ experience within a consultancy firm in an implementation or project management related role.
· You have a background in business analysis and systems implementation.
· Capability in communicating with middle management to C-suite clients.
· Fluent Japanese speaker with excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Business level English to communicate with non-English speaking stakeholders.
· You have the ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment, within a varied team in educational level, position and skills.
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams with various benefits and attractive offers:
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: Base on Company’s Policy
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- FPT Campus provide many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym centre, cafeteria, etc.
- Working onsite in USA, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia…
- Opportunity to go on business trips to Vietnam.