The Systems Administrator provides critical technical support to Partner and end users. They are responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers of the company's clients and partners.
The primary task of the System Administrator is system monitoring. Usually, they will take care of new accounts set-up and active directory administration. They keep track of the server performance, create designs for computer systems and collaborate and offer necessary technical support for firewall and network system. They will take charge of the company's clients and partners user credential, and frameworks and make sure that the systems are safe and secure from breaches or viruses.
The Systems Administrator is a service delivery function reporting directly to the Regional Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Triage and complete technical concerns by communicating with end users and vendors via phone and email
· Execute wide arrange of technical expertise from outlook configuration to server support
· Work on Windows, Office, Exchange, On-Premise and Active Directory
· Manage and maintain virtual cloud IT environments
· Assist in core LOB applications
· Operate on complex troubleshooting involving servers, firewalls and network related tickets
· Provide escalation support to team members in a non-traditional Level 1/2/3 escalation process
· Document of all key IT systems
· Stay up to date on Benchmark 365’s products and integrations
· Participate in Partner project that may include migration, network configurations and many more
· Participate in network design, pre-sales activities and product development
· Participate in the company’s evolving marketing efforts i.e sharing in blogs, social media and other marketing efforts
Skills and Attributes: