UPL is a leader in global food systems and with the acquisition of Arysta LifeScience, is now one of the top 5 agricultural solutions companies worldwide. With revenue of US$5 billion, UPL has presence in 130 countries. With market access to 90 percent of world’s food basket and focused on high-growth regions, UPL represents a compelling value proposition for growers, distributors, suppliers and innovation partners in a consolidating market. UPL offers an integrated portfolio of both patented and post-patent agricultural solutions for various arable and specialty crops, including biological, crop protection, seed treatment and post-harvest solutions covering the entire crop value chain.
Main Job Responsibilites
- To restructuring the company’s online social media overall (become) more informative, attractive, interactive able, progressive able and futuristic able to meet the needs & local cultures.
- To create content for digital marketing purpose (targeted viewers & follow up: 100,000 by End of Fiscal Year 2021 - 2022).
- To maintain regular social posting for company’s social media overall and utilize social media’s tools & facilities.
- To accommodate company group to support farmers in social media with relevant posting (products, news, climate & weather, highlight of various innovative products, farming knowledges and/or techniques aligned to Global UPL Projects, quiz’s, etc.)
- To develop (design) product label artwork, promotional material, any attractive design of branding, publication related as per needs.
- To work together with Sales and/or Field Marketing members to collect relevant materials and conduct editing of the materials to be ready for usage accordingly.
- To engage and/or facilitate promotional (launching, branding, recognition, farmer testimonial) activities and/or events (online and/or offline) using any social media communication, Dealers/Retailers/Farmers meetings, in regular basis.
- To lead the initiation of creating a mobile application to support digital transformation (include applying QR codes).
- Accommodating Global Agenda by understandable with local language, customs, and regulations related to UPL’s Business.
- Conduct relevant knowledge sharing and training sessions to regional sales & marketing teams to align the usage and/or utilization of UPL’s systems.
- Create & conduct relevant product knowledge sharing materials and provide product training session to overall employees as per necessitates.
- Strengthening advertisement idea and/or usage of social media to increase brand awareness.
- Any additional and/or expanded responsibilities as per required.
We are all about connecting with people, in a human way – showing respect, demonstrating trust, celebrating diversity. For us technology is an enabler, not the endgame. We see the value in human connectivity and how it creates new opportunities for everyone. With this, comes our promise to protect people’s safety in every way we can.