What You’ll Be Doing
Under limited direction, the SAN Engineer will carry out his/her tasks within TTEC’s Infrastructure Sustainment team for the storage infrastructure including: storage arrays, SAN switches, backup libraries, fiber I/O adapters and tools to monitor performance, availability and capacity. Operates under minimal supervision, with wide latitude for independent judgment while maintaining global best practices.You Will Be Responsible For
Desired Skills And Experience
- Function as the technical expert in storage system implementation, systems upgrade and systems integration
- Monitor Storage System operations and verify systems availability. Interact with network engineers and systems engineers to proactively facilitate integration of storage array systems.
- Perform tasks related to storage provisioning and host integration
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and implementing solutions related to storage technical problems
- Function as a technical resource in storage system support for storage service continuity solution implementation and provide efficient data recovery capability in case of disaster
- Perform technical evaluation of product and systems related to Storage infrastructure and continuity solutions
- Actively work with third parties engaged in Storage infrastructure projects to ensure acceptable quality of service delivery and, prevent information security incidents
- Perform the functions of systems backup and recovery administrator, and data replication process owner
- Ensure efficient, resilient and reliable data replication solutions
- Ensure there is a highly available storage and backup environment to eliminate single points of failure
- Implement data storage management guidelines, policies, standards, procedures and other documentations
- Responsible for keeping track of existing storage usage and making recommendation for growth
- Support regular maintenance activities, and conduct periodic exercises to verify system readiness
- Provide necessary training and support related to storage management, backup/restore operation, as required
- Define technical specifications and assist with capacity planning and budget estimates for SAN equipment
- Ensure all procedures in handling storage and backup tasks are documented
- Perform other duties as required
- Successful candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of SAN or industry related experience
- Experience with large corporate environments preferred
- Strong technical knowledge of server, storage, operating systems and network infrastructures highly are desirable.
- Excellent documentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
PH-National Capital-Mandaluyong, Metro ManilaJob
PH-Central Luzon-Pampanga, PH-National Capital-Quezon City, Metro Manila, PH-Central Visayas-Dumaguete, PH-Calabarzon-Cainta, PH-Calabarzon-Lipa, PH-National Capital-Pasay City, Metro Manila, PH-Calabarzon-Santa Rosa, PH-Central Visayas-Cebu City